Bonjour! After almost 1000 people attending in 2016, the by invitation-only elegant picnic Le Dîner en blanc is going to shake Hong Kong once again on December 16, 2017 and guess what, all FeedMe Guru subscribers are invited!
Simply input your information below and a registration link to this exclusive event will be sent to you via email. First come first served. Participation fees are 620HKD per table (for both you and your guest), payable through the registration link in a follow-up email.
There are currently over 70 "Dîner en Blanc" organized in different cities around the world and most of them take place in North America and Europe with a total of one hundred thousand members participating each year!
To maintain its uniqueness as well as staying true to tradition of Le Dîner en Blanc, guests must observe certain requirements and follow a few key rules:
- Once confirmed, each guest’s participation becomes mandatory, regardless of weather conditions.
- Dress code: elegant and white only. Originality is encouraged as long as it is stylish and tasteful.
- Table setting: all white.
- Beverages: Champagne and/or wine only. Beer and spirits are prohibited.
- To ensure that the location secret is kept secret until the last minute, guests will meet at an assigned departure location and will be escorted by Dîner en Blanc volunteers.
- In order to leave the event location as clean as it was upon arrival, guests are required to leave with all their belongings, leftovers and litter.
Guests must bring:
- A table, two (white) chairs, a white tablecloth.
- A picnic basket comprising fine food and proper stemware and white dinnerware.
For full details on the event’s rules and regulations, please visit hongkong.dinerenblanc.com.