FeedMe Limited ("we", "our" or "FeedMe ") is committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to the
website FeedMe and all visitors who access the website or services through any mobile application
use and protect your personal data.
By visiting and/or ordering services on this Website, you agree and where required you consent to the
collection, use and transfer of your personal data as set out in this policy.
1. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- When you visit the Website or make a booking through the Website, you may be asked to provide
personal data about yourself including your name, contact details and payment information such as
credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of the Website
and information about you from the messages you post to the Website and the e-mails or letters you
send to us.
- We may also collect user content (e.g. photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the
- By accessing FeedMe information and/or services using mobile digital routes such as (but not limited
to) mobile, tablet or other devices/technology including mobile applications, then you should expect
context too. We may collect technical information from your mobile device or your use of our
services through a mobile device, for example, location data and certain characteristics of, and
performance data about your device, carrier/operating system including device and connection type,
IP address, mobile payment methods, interaction with other retail technology such as use of NFC
Tags, QR Codes or use of mobile vouchers. Unless you have elected to remain anonymous through your
device and/or platform settings, the above personal data about you may be collected and used by us
automatically if you use the service through your mobile device(s) via any FeedMe mobile
application, through your mobile's browser or otherwise.
2. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data will enable us to provide you with access to the relevant parts of the Website
and to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you
where necessary concerning our services. We will also use and analyse the personal data we collect
so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business, for statistical or analytical
purposes and to help us prevent fraud. Where appropriate, now and in the future you may have the
ability to express your preferences around the use of your personal data as set out in this privacy
policy and this may be exercised though your chosen method of using our services, for example
mobile, mobile applications or any representation of the Website.
- We may use your personal data to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you
occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
- You agree and consent that we may use your personal data to let you know about our other products
and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct
marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.)
as well as by e-mail.
- You agree and consent that we may also share your personal data with third parties in the food,
drink, leisure, transportation, payment services and advertising sectors to use your personal data
in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post,
telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) and/or e-mail). We may also share your personal
data with marketing companies who help us analyse the personal data we collect so that we can
administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you.
- If you do not want us to use your personal data described above or change your mind about being
contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below.
- Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the Website and the services, you
consent to us to use such comments and feedback on the Website and in any marketing or advertising
- For any of above purposes, if the collection and provision of personal data is mandatory, we will
indicate as appropriate. For any mandatory information required by us, we will not be able to
provide you access to the Website, supply our services to you or administer our services provided to
you for the above purposes if you do not provide us with the required information.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The personal data you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on our servers.
- Third parties process information such as credit card payments and provide support services related
to payments for us. In addition, we may need to provide your personal data to any restaurants
("Partner Restaurants") that you have placed your order with. By submitting your personal data, you
agree to this transfer, storing or processing. FeedMe will take all steps reasonably necessary to
- We may allow carefully selected third party marketing and advertising companies, our affiliated
entities in the food, drink, leisure, transportation, payment services and advertising sectors, to
contact you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by
telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these
companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or by
amending your profile accordingly.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merged with another
business entity, your personal data may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new
business partners or owners or their advisors.
- We may use the personal data that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your
personal data to third parties in or outside Hong Kong in order to comply with (and/or where we
believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal or regulatory obligation that arise in or
or to protect the rights of FeedMe , Partner Restaurants or others. This includes exchanging your
personal data with other companies and other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and
4. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
- We take steps to protect your personal data from unauthorised access and against unlawful
processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your personal data for a
reasonable period for as long as necessary for the purposes set out above, or as long as the law
- Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Website, you are
responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although
we will take steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data
transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your
personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised
5. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
and local storage to collect information about how you use FeedMe and provide features to you.
- We may ask advertisers or other partners to serve ads or services to your devices, which may use
cookies or similar technologies placed by us or the third party.
6. ACCESSING AND UPDATING
You have the right to see the personal data we hold about you ("Access Request") and to ask us to make
any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us
using the contact details set out below. In the event that you make an Access Request, we reserve the
right to charge a fee of HK$100 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal data we
hold about you.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be
addressed to the Office Manager at 7/F MassMutal Tower, 33 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or sent to
our email at email@example.com