Hong Kong is ON (The Campaign) is valid until 31 March 2020, unless otherwise stated.
Participating merchants are solely responsible for all products, services, consultations and advice offered to eligible shoppers. HKTB is not the provider of any of these products and/or services herein and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the same.
Details and promotion period of the Programme are subject to the terms and conditions of participating merchants. HKTB and participating merchants reserve the right to amend, change or cancel any detail concerning the offers or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Offers are provided by participating merchants. HKTB shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking up or using any of the offers.
In case of any dispute, the decision of HKTB and participating merchants shall remain final.
In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of General and Offer Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Offer’s Terms & Conditions:
1. Offers are eligible for both local residents and bona fide visitors to Hong Kong. For bona fide visitors to Hong Kong, passports or travel documents should be presented for identity verification if requested by participating merchants.
2. Offers cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts and are not transferable.
3. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounted items, fixed price items, coupons/vouchers, bonus point programmes, or merchant internal offers, unless otherwise stated.
4. Offers are available on a first-come-first-served basis while stocks last.
5. Only electronic payments are entitled to the offers if applicable. Octopus Card and cash payments are not eligible if applicable.
6. Offers are not be valid on 21-22 December 2019 and 24-28 January 2020. Please check with participating merchants for details.
7. Dining offers are applicable to dine-in consumption only and not applicable to takeaway and tobacco items. At least 2 days advance reservation is required if applicable and subject to seat availability.
8. 10% service charge applies on dining offers and will be calculated based on original price if applicable. Tea charge applies.
Serving authentic Cantonese recipes, signature dim sum, creative specialties and Chinese delicacies, the Michelin Guide recommended and award-winning YUÈ provides an ideal setting for business gatherings, special occasions or celebrations. For intimate gatherings, corporate meetings or family get-togethers, six private rooms can welcome small groups of between 8 to 48 guests.
1/F, City Garden Hotel, 9 City Garden Rd, North Point
Reviews from guests
Good Service,Right Portions,Good Taste,Good Value for money