Hong Kong is ON (The Campaign) is valid until 31 March 2020, unless otherwise stated.
Participating merchants are solely responsible for all products, services, consultations and advice offered to eligible shoppers. HKTB is not the provider of any of these products and/or services herein and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the same.
Details and promotion period of the Programme are subject to the terms and conditions of participating merchants. HKTB and participating merchants reserve the right to amend, change or cancel any detail concerning the offers or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Offers are provided by participating merchants. HKTB shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking up or using any of the offers.
In case of any dispute, the decision of HKTB and participating merchants shall remain final.
In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of General and Offer Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Offer Terms and Conditions:
1. Offers are eligible for both local residents and bona fide visitors to Hong Kong. For bona fide visitors to Hong Kong, passports or travel documents should be presented for identity verification if requested by participating merchants.
2. Offers cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts and are not transferable.
3. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounted items, fixed price items, coupons/vouchers, bonus point programmes, or merchant internal offers, unless otherwise stated.
4. Only electronic payments are entitled to the offers if applicable. Octopus Card and cash payments are not eligible if applicable.
5. Offers may not be valid on blackout dates of participating merchants if applicable. Please check with participating merchants for details.
6. 10% service charge applies on dining offers and will be calculated based on original price if applicable.
The original Paper Moon was opened in 1977 in the heart of Milan’s fashion district with the founding idea of “providing good value honest Italian cuisine”, the restaurant grew in stature and maintained its reputation as the destination of choice for Milan’s residents and glitterati alike. After 40 years, Paper Moon was brought to Hong Kong in 2018 by 1957 & Co., with the aim of bringing authentic and unpretentious Italian cuisine to local food connoisseurs.