* Dietary Restrictions can be accommodated, please specify in special request.
A-la-carte menu available
Want something different? Order a-la-carte from the normal menu.
1) Reservation of restaurant seats via FeedMe Guru, each person above the age of 18 can receive Black Label Highball from Johnnie Walker
2) Customers with the highest spending during the promotion period can get rich prizes including the first 6-night classic Norwegian Northern Lights Coastline and Bergen-Kirkenes cruises sent by Star Travel worth HK$18,596
3) From now till 3 August 2018, the first 20 bookings for each restaurant will get a free Limited Edition LKF Travel Kit Set. Limited quotas apply and redemption is on a first come, first served basis while stock last.
Terms and conditions
- Discount applies to a la carte menu only, not including beverage or other venue promotions.
- This offer is not applicable for private room, private events, takeaway services, special menu and special promotion.
- This offer cannot be redeemed for cash, resold or transferred to others.
- Special requests and seating are subject to availability.
- Please present your FeedMe Guru booking confirmation to the reception staff before being seated.
- The restaurant reserves the final right of decision on all matters concerning the use of this offer.
- FeedMe Guru reserve the final decision in case of any disputes.
Offering the flavor-bursting Singapore Noodle fried with lobster, ham, goose liver, and homemade curry, the Foie Gras and Beef Rice, with the Stir Fry Thai Cabbage, TOWNHOUSE presents a diverse range of drinks and dishes.
Extending the concept of GLASSHOUSE, TOWNHOUSE aims to highlight the city feeling. Designer made a perfect marriage, a mix-and-match of the surroundings to the interior design. On the entrance side there is a Jacobean house, complete with dark grey painted timber panelling. The painted panelling is distressed, showing the previous blue paint colour underneath, and is paired with a Versailles patterned parquet floor. On the window side, the room has been kept bare, with raw concrete floor, ceiling, walls and exposed services crossing the ceiling like train tracks. The restaurant is intended to be obscured as a darkened cinema, leaving all the attention to the twinkling lights of Hong Kong.
23/F, California Tower, 30-36 D'Aguilar St, LKF, Central
Subscribe to our newsletter,
don’t miss out any!