* Dietary Restrictions can be accommodated, please specify in special request.
A-la-carte menu available
Want something different? Order a-la-carte from the normal menu.
Please see the latest FeedMe Guru curated dining experiences on our homepage.
Promo Code/Guru Dollar applicable via Secured FeedMe Payment . Read FAQ
1) Reservation of restaurant seats via FeedMe Guru, each person above the age of 18 can receive Black Label Highball from Johnnie Walker
2) Up to 30% off discount on selected dishes
3) Customers with the highest spending during the promotion period can get rich prizes including the first 6-night classic Norwegian Northern Lights Coastline and Bergen-Kirkenes cruises sent by Star Travel worth HK$18,596
4) From now till 3 August 2018, the first 20 bookings for each restaurant will get a free Limited Edition LKF Travel Kit Set. Limited quotas apply and redemption is on a first come, first served basis while stock last.
Terms and Conditions
*Maximum 6 persons per reservation
*Table Return Time: 90 minutes
*Table reservations are held for a maximum of 15 minutes.
*All guests have to order individual pizza or pasta to enjoy complimentary welcome drink.
*The restaurant reserves the final right of decision on all matters concerning the use of this offer.
*FeedMe Guru reserve the final decision in case of any disputes.
Offering the signature Italian Butcher Pizza at 30% off, a pasta - Pappardelle con Piselli, Fave e Tartufo Nero at 20% off, finishing off with the Torta Al Limone e Mascarpone for dessert at 20% off, Ciao Chow uses ingredients of the highest quality with authentic cooking methods.
Ciao Chow is a casual open-kitchen Italian cafeteria that promotes lively interaction between the patrons and the chefs. From our communal tables to our pick-and- choose antipasti platters, pastas and pizzas, everything at Ciao Chow fosters a convivial atmosphere where food is shared among family and friends.
Everyone loves pizza, and everyone has their own idea of what it is. From city-to-city and country-to-country, we have seen it all. Ranging from thick crust to thin, from pies to pan, it is easy to forget that the origin of pizza started in Naples, Italy in 1889. At Ciao Chow, we go back to pizza’s traditional roots and are the first pizzeria to be certified by the Associazione Vera Pizza Napoletana (AVPN) in Hong Kong.
At Ciao Chow you can customize your own pizza. The dough is prepared for you "à la minute" by our pizzaiolo. After that, the combinations are endless. And since we use only the finest ingredients, all of the pizzas come out delicious: our way or yours.
G/F, California Tower, 30-32 D’Aguilar St, Central
Ciao Chow - Johnnie Walker x LKF Presents International Cuisine Celebration
The date you are looking for is not available? Leave your email below and you will be the first to know when more seats open up!
Subscribe to our newsletter,
don’t miss out any!