* Dietary Restrictions can be accommodated, please specify in special request.
A-la-carte menu available
Want something different? Order a-la-carte from the normal menu.
1) Reservation of restaurant seats via FeedMe Guru, each person above the age of 18 can receive a glass of Black Label Highball from Johnnie Walker
2) Up to 50% discount on selected dishes
3) Customers with the highest spending during the promotion period can get rich prizes including the first 6-night classic Norwegian Northern Lights Coastline and Bergen-Kirkenes cruises sent by Star Travel worth HK$18,596
4) From now till 3 August 2018, the first 20 bookings for each restaurant will get a free Limited Edition LKF Travel Kit Set. Limited quotas apply and redemption is on a first come, first served basis while stock last.
Terms and Conditions
*Min 2 persons to order
*Only can order one dish per table per transaction
Jinjuu is owned by celebrity Korean-American chef Judy Joo and it is located in the heart of Lan Kwai Fong, on the ground floor of the modern LKF Tower. The restaurant is split into two sections; a front section for the bar and drinks; and a back section for dining. It is often packed, even on quiet weeknight evenings. The menu is similarly split, into small plates or snacks; and larger sharing plates. The concept of Jinjuu is modern Korean, so don't be surprised to find fusion concepts such as fried chicken sliders; bulgogi beef tostadas; or even a Philly cheese steak and kimchi mandoo (steamed dumpling). More traditional dishes also get a look in, such as bibimbap; jap chae; or the signature whole Korean fried chicken, or for those with a smaller appetite; the smaller version with just three pieces of chicken thigh. There are also signature menus for those who are intimidated by the large menu.
UG/F, California Tower, 32-36 D’Aguilar St, Lan Kwai Fong, Central
Subscribe to our newsletter,
don’t miss out any!