The number of vegan restaurants in Hong Kong is significantly growing in recent years as people are being more health-conscious and trying to adapt a green-living style~
Green eating isn’t necessarily dull, the restaurants we suggested today offer a variety of creative vegan delicacies such as bagels, burgers and coffee, etc. that shows you healthy food can be tasty too!
SOFIA is a refreshing plant-based restaurant specializing in fusion cuisine, the best part here is that you can request to exclude five pungent spices, egg and milk according to your personal needs, which is really thoughtful for vegan dinners~
If you are looking for something innovative, you must try their ‘Tofu Hero with French fries’. It tastes crispy, juicy with texture surprisingly similar to fried fish fillet!
Other highlights include ‘Vegetarian Crab Cakes with Mango Salsa’, ‘Thai Style Tom Yum Risotto’ and ‘Eggplant Lasagna with Black Truffle’ etc.
- Address: Shop C,G/F On Fat Bldg,28-32 Davis St.,Western District, HK
- Telephone: +852 2523 9898
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sun: 11:30 AM - 9:30 PM
- Special Offer: American Express Explorer™ Credit Card Exclusive Offer: Exclusive offer on à la carte menu: 20% off take-away or 20% off dine-in
404 Plant is an ‘instagrammable’ restaurant with amazing blue and white illustrations on walls, where you can find a variety of savoury and sweet plant-based bagels such as ‘Truffle &Cheese Bagel’, ‘Triple Biscoff’ and ‘Brown Tea & Mochi Bagel’ etc. They are all perfect to enjoy with a cup of vegan coffee~
- Address: G/F, 109 Jervois St, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Telephone: +852 5593 4040
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sun: 11:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Special Offer: Exclusive offer on all menus: 25% off take-away or 20% off dine-in