Wondering where to go to make the most of your precious weekend? FeedMe Guru got you covered! We’re listing 2 styles of brunch for you to either have a cozy brunch at a cafe or enjoy a feast at a prestigious hotel. Check it out for your coming weekend!
1441 Fourteen Fortyone
Located at 41 Peel Street, Central, “1441” is named after the way it transforms: cafe by day and shisha bar by night.
Highlights include Crab Meat Pasta, Peeling Duck which is made of foie gras, duct breast, figs, red wine caramelized onion, sourdough and salad.
- Address: 41 peel street Ground floor, Central, Hong Kong
- Telephone: 2390 0778
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun (11:30-22:00)
- Special Offer: American Express ExplorerTM Credit Card Exclusive offer on à la carte menu: 15% off take-away or 20% off dine-in
- Remarks: Dine-in offer is not applicable on Fridays, Saturdays, June 14, July 1, September 22, Oct 1 & 14, 2021.
Serving the tasty international and Asian dishes in the all-day dining café, accompanied with high ceilings, elegant modern décor, generous seating and expansive sea and city views, the café attracts food lovers of all ages from all corners of Hong Kong.
Highlights include the Boston Lobster Set, Valrhona Chocolate Tea Set Menu and Set Lunch Menu.
- Address: 9/F Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West, 8 Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
- Telephone: 2280 2868
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun (12:00-22:00)
- Special Offer: American Express ExplorerTM Credit Card Exclusive offer on all menus: 30% off take-away or 20% off dine-in
- Remarks: Dine-in and takeaway offers are not applicable on June 20, December 16-19, 2021.