In view of the latest development of the epidemic, some eateries from “Hidden Taste Tour” have offered considerate takeaway (self-pickup service), allowing gastronomes to stay in and indulge in luxurious and globally sourced cuisines with the exclusive and tailor-made menus. Don’t miss the chance, let’s pick one of these.
1. Opulent Japanese Delights - Sushi Sooshi
Fresh ingredients are the foundation of sushi, Sushi Sooshi believes that through mastering the first-rate ingredients and upgrading the tastes by different combinations, Hongkongers can embark on a new food adventure.
2. Popular Taiwanese Gourmet - KiKi Noodle Bar
Apart from the most famous bouncy dry-mixed noodles, KiKi Noodle Bar offers traditional Sichuan dishes which sparks a local craze.
3. Meat Lovers’ Favourite - Grand Hyatt Steakhouse
At Grand Hyatt Steakhouse, guests can enjoy prime cuts of beef over a sizzling grill.
4. The cutting edge Western Vegetarian food - Sofia
Sofia is embellished with white storefront and idyllic decor. Taking a visit there would definitely be a place to chill along with the freshest vegetarian food!
5. Blending Italian flavour with American finesse - Avanti Pizzeria
Does vegetarian dessert taste differently? Pick this “Raspberry Chocolate Cake”, which never disappoints you and definitely satisfies your craving for sweet tooth!
6. Urban farming meets comfort Chinese cuisine - Famaland
Famaland advocates chemical-free ingredients to let every guest taste and feel at ease!
7. The nostalgic touch of the 1930s, Shanghai - One Harbour Road
One Harbour Road is best known for serving traditional homestyle Cantonese cuisine, lovingly prepared and graciously presented.
8. Traditional Italian cuisine with a twist - Grissini
Enjoying Italian delicacies as well as the signature crunchy breadsticks!
9. Making Vegetarian Wave - Leisurely Veggie
The idea of going for Vegetarian food is getting popular in recent years. Fresh, healthy, meatless, all of the feelings you can get from eating Vegetarian food!
10. The Southern-east Asian beckons - Grand Café
Enjoy authentic flavors from all over the world prepared with the best quality ingredients, including the famed Hainanese chicken rice.
11. The pinnacle of Cantonese cuisine - Dynasty Garden
Home to classic Cantonese cuisine with innovative flourishes, Dynasty Garden brings time-honoured values of great food to satisfy the guests’ taste buds.
12. 100% Vegetarian Cuisine - Komune
Vegetarian Delicacies - is definitely a double delight & enjoyment!
13. High-end Japanese restaurant - Matsunichi
The Japanese Chef team selects the freshest ingredients delivered directly from Japan to Hong Kong to prepare top-notch food, including tempura, teppanyaki, sushi and sashimi.
14. Brasserie the American way - MGB by Manhattan Grill & Bar
Steak with fries - how can you miss them in an American style meal?
15. Classic Beijing Cuisine - Old Beijing
The signature Peking duck is as delicious as takeaway!
16. Savour classic Cantonese flavours - Sing Yin Cantonese Dining
Authentic Cantonese cuisine includes dim sum, and a plenty of traditional and fresh seafood dishes.
17. Chinese Vegetarian food X Western Vegetarian food - VEDA
Let's have a try at the crossover cooking between Chinese and Western Vegetarian food!
Please be reminded to stay vigilant in maintaining personal hygiene, and complying with anti-epidemic measures and social distancing.
More special themed restaurants offered by “Hidden Taste Tour”