Busy preparing for your Halloween costume, don't forget the spooky yet delicious treats for the party! Let’s surprise your guests with the following bewitchingly delicious recipes this year!
1. Mummy dogs
Mummy dogs look cute and spooky, it’s perfect to be served with ketchup and mustard!
Ingredients: Sausages, frozen puff pastry, egg pulp, candy eyes for baking, ketchup, mustard
1. Slice the frozen puff pastry into strips
2. Wrap the frozen puff pastry strips around sausages, and leave some space for the mummy's eyes
3. Brush the frozen puff pastry with egg pulp
4. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the mummy dogs for 15 to 20 minutes until the pastry is golden.
5. Put on the candy eyes for decoration
2. Bloody eyeballs
Put these terrifying bloody eyeballs in your mouth if you dare!
Ingredients: mini mozzarella, parma ham, olives, diced bell peppers
1. Cut the bell pepper into dice, stuff them into the olives
2. Hollow out the mini mozzarella and fill it with the olives
3. Wrap the mini mozzarella with parma ham
3. Flying broomstick of witches
Maybe we will get the magical power of a witch after eating these mysterious brooms!
Ingredients: String cheese, bread straws, fresh chives (It can be replaced by chocolate sauce)
1. Cut the string cheese in half, then put the bread straws into the string cheese
2. Cut these cheese into fringes to create a broom effect
3. Wrap the broomstick with fresh chives (or stick it with chocolate sauce)
If you are planning to order more ready-made party food, burgeRoom is a great option with various delicious choices of burgers and sides such as fries, onion rings, chicken wings and more!
- Address: Shop D, G/F, 50-56 Paterson St, Fashion Walk, CWB
- Telephone: +852 2890 9130
- Opening Hours: Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Special Offer: Exclusive offer on à la carte menu: 15% off take-away or dine-in