It's always nice to embrace the autumn breeze and enjoy crabs from September to December. Let’s explore more interesting facts about crab and make your reservation to indulge in a crab-themed culinary journey!
1. Difference between male and female crab roe
The texture of the golden roe of male crab tastes more creamy and soft while the bright and orange roe of females is semi-solid. So remember to choose the sex you prefer when buying crabs~ However, crab roe is also high in cholesterol, so please don’t eat too much in one sitting!
2. Can I eat crab and persimmon at the same time?
Crab is rich in protein, and persimmon contains a high amount of tannic acid. It might make your stomach difficult to digest when consuming these two food together.
3. Inedible parts of hairy crab
When you are eating a delicious hairy crab, please avoid the gill, stomach, heart and intestines parts of it as they might upset your stomach!
FeedMe Guru x ‘Weekend Weekly Megakill’ has brought the upgraded 8 dishes seasonal crab set from One Michelin-starred restaurant ‘Yat Tung Heen’ back this year! Book now to enjoy the sumptuous crab feast with the time-limited offer!
FeedMe Guru x ‘Weekend Weekly Megakill’ - ‘Yat Tung Heen’ 8 dishes seasonal crab set
- Price: HK$860 Per Head (service charge included) (Offers is valid for minimum 2 guests) (Original price: HK$968/person, service charge included)
- Address: Level B2, Eaton HK, 380 Nathan Road, Jordan
- Exclusive offer availability: available from now on until Nov 30, 2021
- Remarks: NO cancellation, NO Refund and NO change date after the booking.